Term and Service
Shopizona Pvt. Ltd is the licensed owner of the website Shopizona.com, as a visitor to the site you are advised to please read the Terms & Conditions carefully.
Shopizona.com delivers the products on its specified time slots according to the customer’s convenience.
Order will be delivered on the same day if ordered before 4 pm except for fish items.
The current mode of payments are:
- Cash on delivery
- Credit and debit cards (VISA / Mastercard / Rupay )
- UPI / Net Banking / Bharat QR
- Card on Delivery
- We do not accept Cheque or demand drafts.
- Copy of your invoices will be provided at the time of your delivery.
- Delivery time can be delayed due to unavoidable circumstances like traffic congestions, roadblocks, or any natural calamities.
- The customer is liable to collect his ordered product from his doorstep.
- If a customer places an order & the product becomes suddenly unavailable from the market then Shopizona.com reserves the right to cancel the order.
- In the case of fishes, all weights are measured before descaling & cleaning, the weight could be 10-15% less than the actual weight for a few fishes, due to descaling & cleaning.
- We aim to ensure that the prices of all products are correct and up to date. However, from time to time, prices for certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors, or incorrect product information provided to the company by a supplier.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is required from you, the company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time. If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate, the company shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and cancel all orders.
- Shopizona.com holds the right to deactivate any coupon codes, vouchers at any point in time.
- All shoppers will have to register and log in for placing orders on the website/ App. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration.
- Shopizona.com may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of use of the website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of Terms & Conditions at any given time on the site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the site. In the event the modified terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of use of this site.
- Shopizona.com will not take any liability for sealed branded products (food and non-food items) after delivery. So we advised you to check all the products at the time of delivery. After delivery, we will not entertain any issue related to these products.
Return & Refunds
All our customers are entitled to return the product at the time of delivery if due to some reason they are not satisfied with the quality or freshness of the product. We will take the returned product back with us and issue a credit note for the value of the return products which will be credited to your account on the website/ App. This can be used to pay your subsequent shopping bills.